Bid and Tender ManagementCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Bid and Tender Management Training?
In today's fast paced and ever changing business world, mergers, acquisitions tender and bidding opportunities are becoming the norm. Over two intensive days, you will learn the key principles of effective bid and tender management. This will enable you to maximise your ability to plan, manage and submit powerful and successful bids. An optional third day may be provided to those who wish to further embed their skills, through the use of a practical bidding scenario. This exciting and practical, hands-on course focuses on providing you with the tools necessary to drive a compelling winning bid. Using real-life examples, you will experience the dynamic and competitive nature of the complete bidding cycle. From initial bid evaluation and decision to tender, through resource allocation and daily management, to the ultimate production and submission of a bid, you will gain the tools to maximise your bidding opportunities.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for key business managers, business development executives, bid writers, key account managers, and research and business planning managers will all benefit from this exciting course. Fundamental business skills and concepts are assumed, and will not be covered on this course.
- The competitive bidding process
- Understanding bid basics
- Timescales and resources
- The buyer's and the seller's perspectives
- Overseas implications
- Business and legislative drivers When to bid - the decision making process
- Identifying 'show-stoppers'
- Bid/no-bid decisions
- Alliances and partnership opportunities
- What will excite your customer
- Strategic and tactical business excellence models
- Presenting and communicating your decisions
- EFQM and RADAR Scoring Matrix
- How to manage an effective bid and response
- The Power Team workshop
- What is an ideal bid?
- Understanding the competition
- Formation of the core bid team
- The bid manager or director
- The structure and format of the bid document
- Controlling and monitoring the bid process
- Business case preparation and presentation
- Selling the benefits of your proposal
- The impact of change
- Risk assessment and KPIs
- Qualifications to your bid
- Clarification requests Production and submission of your bid
- Structure and impact
- Presenting to your customer
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment
- Review and evaluation
- Negotiating the deal.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Bid and Tender Management course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Bid and Tender Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Bid and Tender Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.