Customer Service for Credit ControlCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Customer Service for Credit Control Training?
Positive and assertive interaction with customers by credit control is essential to making sure you get paid whilst still maintaining good relations and customer loyalty. The course will assess how assertive delegates are, demonstrate how to react to aggressive behaviour and teach skills to help you take control and ensure positive outcomes every time.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for those working in credit control or those looking to further their skills within a credit control environment.
- The six essential rules of customer care
- Identify exceptional customer service and achieve it
- Behaviours we must avoid: list of attacking and defensive behaviours
- Using clear positive communication when addressing customers
- Creating rapport: responding to different personality types
- Listening skills
- Controlling the call
- The differences between assertion & aggression
- How assertive are you?
- The benefits of using assertive behaviour whilst maintaining exceptional customer service
- How to react to aggressive behaviour and take control of difficult situations
- Knowing your rights
- Handling common credit control excuses and saying no when you have to
- Maintaining the customer relationship
- Reaching an agreeable solution
- Disagreeing agreeably.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Customer Service for Credit Control course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Customer Service for Credit Control General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Customer Service for Credit Control courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.