Managing and Coaching your Customer Service TeamCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Managing and Coaching your Customer Service Team Training?
Managing a customer service team is becoming an increasingly demanding role. Customer service managers have to manage the team and each individual in the face of ever-increasing stressful situations, whilst at the same time ensuring that the team stays motivated. This two day course is designed to equip individuals with the skills necessary to create, manage and maintain a productive, customer-focused climate. It addresses the requirement to manage the team and to provide coaching support for the individuals.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for customer service managers, supervisors and team leaders who are looking to develop themselves and their team members to deliver an excellent level of customer service that provides a superior experience for their customers.
- The Manager as a Role Model
- Your role and responsibilities
- Creating a customer-focused culture
- Your impact on the team and the individuals and their behaviour
- Effective Communication
- Managing and handling conflict and difficult situations
- Overcoming barriers to get results
- Being assertive in one-to-one and team communication
- Motivating the Team and the Individual
- Inspiring commitment to deliver a superior standard of customer service every day no matter what the situation
- Providing support and recognition
- Generating a team spirit Understanding Customer Expectations
- Identifying customer needs and issues
- Achieving 'right first time' standards
- Managing complaints and reducing escalation Coaching for Improved Performance
- When to manage and when to coach?
- Setting performance standards and key performance measures
- Reviewing performance against standards
- Providing accurate and timely feedback
- Tips and techniques for developing effective coaching skills Personal Application Plan
- Planning for change
- What does the team expect from me tomorrow?
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Managing and Coaching your Customer Service Team course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Managing and Coaching your Customer Service Team General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Managing and Coaching your Customer Service Team courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.