Managing Remote TeamsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Managing Remote Teams Training?
Identify your current remote management practices and learn how to apply tried and tested techniques in the context of remote management. With an increase in dispersed, virtual and remote team's managers face new challenges in working with their teams from a distance. This course is focused on building and sustaining high performance in a remote team setting.
Who Should Attend
People who currently lead remote teams and who are focused on raising their own performance as team leaders as well as improving the results of their team.
- Defining Effective Characteristics of Remote Teams
- Identifying the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Defining the type of team you manage
- Identifying the behaviors skills and qualities of highly effective remote team leaders
- Differentiating between static and remote teams
- Building a High Performance Remote Team
- Creating the right environment
- Defining remote team members expectations of their team leader
- Engendering team spirit and trust
- Maximizing the strengths a remote team offer
- Understanding the emotional psychological and physical requirements of remote workers
- Communication Tools and Techniques
- Identifying and overcoming the barriers to effective remote communication
- Planning when and how often to communicate
- Developing and implementing communication systems and processes using technology such as online forums and online virtual meetings
- Selecting the right communication method Managing Team Performance and Motivation
- Creating a virtual environment to motivate the remote team
- Providing effective feedback to the team and individuals
- Supporting and developing the team from a distance
- Measuring team performance on an ongoing basis
- Coaching from a distance
- Continuing Your Development
- Develop a personal action plan to support your return to the workplace.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Managing Remote Teams course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Managing Remote Teams training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Managing Remote Teams open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Managing Remote Teams General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Managing Remote Teams courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.