The ILM Level 2 Award in Team LeadingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is The ILM Level 2 Award in Team Leading Training?
The ILM Level 2 Award is the UK's premier award for the new team leader or supervisor. The course covers all the key skills and techniques you require to be a successful team leader. The training is practical and will give you a toolkit of resources to use in the workplace. The course also offers you the opportunity to work and discuss work issues with other team leaders.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal if you are a new team leader or supervisor seeking a professional qualification.
- Contents of the programme and how the certification programme will be run
- How the assessment will be conducted
- The Role of the Team Leader
- The responsibilities of a team leader
- Limits of authority and accountability and how these are defined
- The importance of respect and trust and how to establish and maintain these
- Range of leadership styles and their application in various situations
- Identify your areas of strength and possible improvement
- Planning and Organising the Team's Work
- Setting work targets to meet customer's specifications and organisational requirements
- Types of quality standards and their purpose
- Ways to ensure team members understand monitoring systems
- Taking remedial / corrective action
- Working according to organisations policies procedures and priorities
- The importance of knowing individual team members strengths
- Simple techniques for scheduling work
- Effective methods of communication to give instructions and achieve performance standards
- Effective Communications
- Stages in the communication process
- Barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Different ways to communicate and their relative advantages and disadvantages
- Planning and preparation for briefings
- Promoting and handling questions
- Reporting back to management
- Motivating the Team
- Blending personal objectives with organisational objective
- Ensure team members understand what is required of them.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The The ILM Level 2 Award in Team Leading course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A The ILM Level 2 Award in Team Leading General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in The ILM Level 2 Award in Team Leading courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.