Principles of Change ManagementCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Principles of Change Management Training?
This course is designed for Delegates to gain a comprehensive understanding of the challenges of Change Management, why change happens, how it happens and what needs to be done in order to overcome resistance to change. The course is highly intense with extensive Delegate participation and opportunities to apply Change Management techniques to a variety of scenarios. Delegates will develop their understanding of the challenges of Change Management and it's impact on individuals, teams, organisations and leadership models.
Who Should Attend
Managers, possibly in a large organisation or Consultancy, with a significant involvement in change issues. Consultants wishing to further develop their Consulting capability. Programme Managers who have to influence people across Companies, Business Units or Global Structures. Project Managers facing the added challenge of not having direct management responsibility for the people affected by their changes.
- Individual Change
- Learning what happens when people experience change
- Identifying what factors affect people's response to change
- Being aware of how personality affects a person's relationship with change
- Recognising how & why people resist to change Team Change
- Focusing on improving team effectiveness
- Understanding how teams change and develop
- Learning about leadership issues in team change
- How team change impacts organisational change
- Identifying key metaphors of organisational change and how they link to Change Management
- Recognising your own assumptions about how organisational change works
- Learning and critically evaluating different models of organisational change
- Leadership and Change
- Understanding the relationship between leadership style and change
- Understanding the effects of different leadership styles on the change process
- Learning about the different leadership roles in the change process
- Developing a personal action plan to respond to the demands of leading change.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Principles of Change Management course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Principles of Change Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Principles of Change Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.