An Introduction to StrategyCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is An Introduction to Strategy Training?
This course is focused on the practical elements of strategic planning and decision making. The consultant will work with you to begin to develop your strategic mindset when planning and making decisions in your business. Designed as an introduction for all managers and leaders who are new to strategic planning and decision making, this course will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to take on a strategic role or management position by using practical tools to enable you to think and plan more strategically in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for all professionals who are either new to a strategic role or aspiring to a position involving strategic management.
- Creating Strategic Management Thinking
- Setting and creating a clear direction for a dynamic business
- Creating competitive advantage for your business Practical Strategic Analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of the external environment through the use of practical tools
- How to analyse business performance
- Putting a strategic framework in place
- How to react to opportunities and threats Effective Strategy Formulation
- Identifying types and characteristics of strategies
- Examining what is corporate strategy
- Developing strategy that fits with your business
- Creating strategic choice - building sustainable competitive advantage
- Practical activity/case study to enable you to apply this learning within the classroom
- Evaluating your Strategic Plan
- Keeping the plan flexible and adapting to changes in the business and external environment
- Developing and adapting to long-term objectives.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The An Introduction to Strategy course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A An Introduction to Strategy General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in An Introduction to Strategy courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.