Business Process MappingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Business Process Mapping Training?
This course is focused on the practical application of Business Process Mapping. The consultant will work with you to provide you with the insight, knowledge and confidence to make BPM a reality in your organisation. This insightful course will enable you to document, understand and improve your organisation's business processes. You will leave the course with the knowledge and confidence to implement business process mapping within your organisation and make significant gains in business performance.
Who Should Attend
Managers, project leaders and individuals involved in improving the effectiveness of business processes.
- Exploring Business Process Mapping
- Why do we need BPM?
- Analysing business processes
- Critical success factors - the essentials of effective process mapping
- Linking business processes to business strategy and objectives Approaching BPM
- Identifying stakeholder requirements
- Core processes and tools
- Designing and building new processes
- Prioritising processes The Importance of IT
- IT as an enabler of change
- Integration of the process modelling and system development projects
- Scoping the area of change
- Business implications of change Process Mapping Techniques
- Analysis of common techniques
- Roles and responsibilities
- Process Analysis
- Analysing existing processes and their performance
- Process mapping metrics
- Renewing process design
- Defining new processes
- Verifying the design
- Measuring Business Process Benefits
- Developing a benefits map
- Benefits Scorecard
- Managing benefits delivery
- Action Planning
- Creating your personal action plan for the future.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Business Process Mapping course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Business Process Mapping General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Business Process Mapping courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.