Developing A Business PlanCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Developing A Business Plan Training?
With practical tips, and real life examples, this course provides a step-by step approach to devise, implement and evaluate a successful business plan. This intensive one day course prepares managers for developing highly effective business plans with confidence and covers aspects of business analysis, development and communication needed to set the direction and deliver key organisational objectives in line with existing strategy.
Who Should Attend
Managers with responsibility for developing business plans in their organisation.
- The Planning Process
- Who should be involved in planning?
- The key elements of the planning process
- Strategic appraisals
- The role and expectations of stakeholders
- Gap analysis - measuring the strategic need
- Developing future strategies
- Planning activities
- Resource needs to implement the strategy Financial Plans and Budgets
- Understanding the risks inherent in your plans
- The role of budgets and targets and financial analysis
- Communicating and Implementing the Plan
- The importance of communicating the plan
- The various audiences for the plan - understanding their needs
- Unit and department plans - what should you include?
- Responsibilities and personal objectives for implementation
- Reviewing and Revising the Plan
- Monitoring implementation and progress
- When and how to revise the plan
- Personal Development
- Personal action plan
- Developing your skills and competencies in business planning.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Developing A Business Plan course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Developing A Business Plan General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Developing A Business Plan courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.