Developing Resilience in ManagersCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Developing Resilience in Managers Training?
This course enables managers to become more resilient and increases their confidence that they can bounce back from the many pressures and adversities they encounter in today's workplace. They are reminded that a key aspect of being resilient is knowing that change always creates opportunities as well as problems to be solved.
Who Should Attend
Resilience is the ability to recover quickly from setbacks and adversity. Resilient people stay committed and increase their efforts when the going gets tough. It used to be thought that people were born with resilient attributes, we now know that anyone can improve their resilience through effective training and development.
- How resilient managers cope more effectively with change and prosper under adverse conditions
- Know your Resilience Quotient
- Viewing change as manageable process
- Regulating Emotions
- Identifying what you are thinking and feeling and how it affects you
- Viewing life as challenging but opportunity filled
- Control and Challenge Engaging in effective relationships
- Developing supportive interactions with colleagues
- Engage more effectively in work relationships
- Giving and receiving assistance and encouragement Solving Problems
- Learning from past experiences
- Individual tools and techniques for strengthening resilience
- Adapting to circumstances with flexibility
- Breaking through personal barriers
- Leading others resiliently
- Being a flexible manager
- Evaluating your results
- Create a resilience development plan
- Using sources of feedback that deepen resilience
- The challenges of changing to new ways.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Developing Resilience in Managers course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Developing Resilience in Managers General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Developing Resilience in Managers courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.