Facilitation Skills for ManagersCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Facilitation Skills for Managers Training?
Facilitators help others to maximise their contribution in groups and teams by creating a supportive and outcome focused environment. You will learn to use a range of tools and techniques to generate enthusiasm for effective results. Facilitation has become an increasingly important part of the manager's role. This one day course will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and a variety of techniques used by effective facilitators.
Who Should Attend
Managers and professionals from all sectors who facilitate groups or teams and are enthusiastic to develop their potential to achieve successful team/group outcomes.
- Defining the Characteristics of Effective Facilitation
- Define facilitation - the purpose and process of facilitation
- The benefits of facilitation to others and to the business
- Establish the role of the facilitator
- The skills and qualities of an effective facilitator
- How to Structure a Facilitated Session
- The stages of effective facilitation
- Clarifying outcomes with the group
- Assigning and understanding roles and responsibilities within the group
- Keeping control of time and action points
- Tracking progress made by the group and individuals
- Communication Skills for Facilitators
- Listen and question - to pick up clues and signs from the group
- Motivate and sustain the group
- Facilitation skills to keep the group engaged
- Assertively control the group to keep focus on the outcomes
- Recognise when decisions need to be taken
- Learn how to observe and understand group behaviour
- Identify participants needs and expectations
- Ensure engagement of all
- Guide the group to solutions and decisions
- Managing Conflict
- Differentiate between constructive and destructive criticism
- Techniques for dealing with difficult people and groups
- Adopt positive techniques for handling conflict.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Facilitation Skills for Managers course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Facilitation Skills for Managers training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Facilitation Skills for Managers open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Facilitation Skills for Managers General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Facilitation Skills for Managers courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.