ILM Level 3 Award in First Line ManagementCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management Training?
To assist participants in gaining the knowledge required by a Manager. To develop management skills in order to make an effective contribution to the company's success.
Who Should Attend
Practising and aspiring First Line Managers who have received no formal training to date.
- Working with Costs & Budgets
- Introduction to Leadership
- Motivating to Perform in the Workplace
- Developing Yourself & Others
- Achieving Objectives through Time Management
- Managing Health & Safety at Work
- Understand the Communication Process in the Workplace
- Selecting and Inducting New Staff in the Workplace
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Coaching & Training your Work Team.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.