Influencing SkillsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Influencing Skills Training?
This course will enable you to practice the skills needed for building strong relationships and improve your communication and influencing skills, in order for you to achieve your goals.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to influence others in order to achieve their goals. Managers who are responsible for the matrix management of others. Staff who need to put their point across in a persuasive and convincing manner.
- Positive influencing language to use and how to say it
- How to use body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage
- How to understand the motivations of others
- How to use the learning style and management style of others in order to influence
- Learn how to influence at meetings and during presentations
- Dealing with conflict strategies and turning these around
- How to get your point across across without the waffle
- Learn how to build effortless rapport
- Building networks in and out of the workplace
- Building trust with people and how to do this.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Influencing Skills course is accredited by the appropriate governing body and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisation.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Influencing Skills training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Influencing Skills open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Influencing Skills General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Influencing Skills courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.