Managing ContractorsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Managing Contractors Training?
This one day programme aims to provide managers with an appreciation of the need to take reasonable care in the control of contractors working on company sites, and the actions necessary to fulfill legal duties and company policy.
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for Managing Contracts as part of their working activities.
- Company policy and the control of contractors
- Responsibility for contract work in Civil law and Criminal law
- Regulations of specific relevance to contract work
- Client duties -v- contractor duties for undertaking and premises
- Review of relevant case law
- Requirements of the Management of Health and Safety
- the Construction (Design & Management)
- Regulations and other associated legislation
- Requirements for risk assessment and safety method statements (incl. the use of permits to work)
- Developing a health and safety plan relevant to contractors
- Contractor provisions - information and contract management
- Client provisions - contract & site management
- Health and safety policies
- Selection criteria for contractors - checking for competence and resources
- Routine monitoring of contractors and audits for contract work
- Actions in the case of non-compliance of contractors to agreed safe systems of work
- Review of health and safety guidance.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Managing Contractors course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Managing Contractors training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Managing Contractors open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Managing Contractors General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Managing Contractors courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.