🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Thu 7th Nov 2019 ⭐
ILM Level 7 for Executive and Senior Level Coaches & Mentors for NLP Diploma holders
Central London Venue
15 Places Available
(7-8 Nov, 22 Nov 2019)
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this ILM Level 7 for Executive and Senior Level Coaches & Mentors for NLP Diploma holders course which is due to take place in Central London on the 7th Nov has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
Our 3 day ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches & Mentors for NLP Diploma holders training course, is designed for executive coaches and senior business managers who want to develop their expertise and credibility as a coach or mentor, or to create a coaching culture at work. If you would like these executive coaching skills but are not yet ready (or do not want) to do the full ILM qualification, you can do just the 3-day classroom training, or if you would like a certificate, you can do one of ...
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for Senior Managers, Senior/Executive Coaches, Consultants, Trainers and Employers
Open to NLP Diploma holders or above.
- The foundation principles and key NLP techniques. Understanding yourself and others. How to coach effectively in a 10-20 minute session
- Learn at least 5 types and models of coaching
- How to coach in different contexts for example personal; work; fitness and sport even if you know nothing about the area
- Find out how to complete your assignments to move towards your ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Mentoring. How to evaluate coaching and mentoring results
- Learn how coaching and mentoring link to OD and strategic and organisational objectives as well as to other methods of management training and leadership development
-Understand the nature and purpose of supervision in coaching
- as well as different types of supervision.
9.30 to 17.45
There is parking on site on a first come, first served basis. The cost is around £4.00 per hour. There is also metered parking in the Inner Circle, around 300 yards from the hotel, and there is another car park within about 200 yards from the hotel (junction of Park Road and Rossmore Road, next to a large flower shop). . Lunch is not included in the price – there are several cafes and restaurants within a few minutes’ walk. We will provide teas, coffees, and biscuits.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Our ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management courses are accredited by the most recognised certificating body and supported by certification produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest & most respected Business training companies..
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to as a matter of priority.