Introduction to Six Sigma Concepts and ProcessesCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Introduction to Six Sigma Concepts and Processes Training?
This course covers the key concepts of Six Sigma, outline a roadmap for implementation and introduces the fundamental performance improvement and design approaches that are central to Six Sigma's success.
Who Should Attend
This course is for executives, managers, project managers and team members who want to know more about Six Sigma concepts and processes and how to implement the approach in their organisation.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- The key themes of Six Sigma
- Variability and defects
- Six Sigma versus Total Quality Management
- Application to service and manufacturing environments
- Six Sigma Road Map
- The five key steps in implementing Six Sigma
- Choosing a start point
- Selecting projects
- Six Sigma Organisation
- Roles and responsibilities
- Business Quality Council
- Training and development
- Core Processes
- Identifying and mapping core processes
- Key Outputs and Customers
- SIPOC diagrams
- Customer Requirements
- Voice of the Customer
- Performance standards
- Analysing and prioritising requirements
- Measure Current Performance
- Discrete versus continuous measures
- Measurement process
- Selecting measures
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Performance Improvement
- Define Measure Analyse Improve Control (DMAIC) incremental improvement model
- Define Measure Analyse Design Verify (DMADV) process redesign model
- Sustaining Improvements
- Control charts
- Scorecards and contingency plans
- Process ownership
- Closed loop management.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Introduction to Six Sigma Concepts and Processes course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Business training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Introduction to Six Sigma Concepts and Processes General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Introduction to Six Sigma Concepts and Processes courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.